No Oxygen = No Life on Earth!
Green plants support all life on earth. In addition to making oxygen, they both filter out the carbon dioxide and other toxic pollutants. Trees and forests store megatons of carbon.
Mounting evidence that dates back to the late 1980’s, reveals nanoparticles of heavy metals and toxic chemicals from Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering Programs, also known on the internet as, Chemtrails, have contaminated our water, soil and air. This toxic contamination is causing environmental stress on every living thing on this planet, including humans, animals, forests, oceans, etc. These programs are on-going in the United States and NATO countries.
The 1991 Hughes Aircraft patent, The Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming, Patent #5,003,186, proposed injecting into the upper atmosphere, a “very fine, white talcum-like” powder of aluminum oxide and other oxides of metals for the stated purpose of reducing “Global Warming”. These are called nanoparticles.
Alan Buckmann, President of Microbetech, Inc. (www.microbetech.com), a retired Department of Fish and Game Biologist, and former Air Force meteorologist, recently reported that, “We are in a worldwide environmental crisis!” He further added that our trees are so weak that they are not producing the normal amount of leaves that they normally would and, therefore, are not producing enough oxygen nor taking in as much carbon dioxide from the air we breathe.
Retired 35 years as a USDA/USFS SCS Scientist, Francis Mangels, further stated, “Life on earth is absolutely dependent on green plants. Any damage to these plants that ends or slows the carbon cycle, or plant recycling, will end all life on earth. As the Welsbach nanoparticles continue to degrade our agriculture and interfere with carbon cycles, then global warming will dramatically increase as trees cease to store enough carbon, which they get only from the air.
Welsbach nanoparticles damage the trees by making the pH over ten to twenty times more alkaline in ecosystems that should be acid, such as black oak and conifers here in Northern California. This kills most of the “good” bacteria and things in the soil that help trees, and allows tree-killing insects and fungi to take over. It also inhibits plant respiration. Expect extensive incidents of weakened trees killed by insects and disease.”
Environmental Voices (www.environmentalvoices.org) has begun a study on our declining forests. Certified laboratory tests on tree bark of dying trees indicate the presence of aluminum, barium, strontium and titanium. Tree bark, from a tree in Solano Beach CA, had certified test results as follows: Aluminum 387 mg/kg, barium 18.4 mg/kg, titanium 15.2 mg/kg, strontium 113 mg/kg. Water nourishes our forests and certified laboratory tests of samples from a Pit River arm tributary tested at 4,610,000 ugl (ugl=ppb or parts per billion), over 4,610 times the maximum contaminant level for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California.
With the facts that the Welsbach nanoparticles are changing the pH of the soil and that our water sources are contaminated with toxic chemicals and heavy metals; how will we be able to survive on this planet?
How to Identify Dying Trees:
- Is the tree dying from the top down? (No leaves on the top branches.)
- Is the tree thinning out? (Looking transparent with little leaves.)
- Is the tree sprouting at the bottom of the trunk?
- Are the branches twisted and gnarled or breaking off?
- Do the tree trunks have silver-white bark?
- Does the tree appear to have fungus/pests?
Ten Things You Can Do:
- Take action to stop stratospheric aerosol geoengineering programs before it’s too late. Many trees are now so weak that they may never be able to recover even if these programs are stopped immediately.
- Speak out! It’s your responsibility as human beings and stewards of the earth to speak out when something is wrong. Silence is acceptance! Doing what is morally and ethically right should be the rule.
- Educate others by writing articles (letters to the editors of local newspapers), write/call your local, state and federal legislators, have meetings at your church or business organizations and share this information.
- Have your dying trees and/or rain water tested for heavy metals/chemicals and send your results to Environmental Voices, P. O. Box 1074, Davis, CA 95617 to assist in our study. Our telephone number is (530) 792-7054. Tree bark, water and soil samples can be sent to Certified Laboratories like Fruit Grower’s Laboratory (www.fglinc.com), 853 Corporation Street, Santa Paula, CA 93060. Their telephone number is (805) 525-3824. Check on certified laboratories in your community.
- Contact a company like Microbetech, Inc. (www.microbetech.org) for an evaluation and recommended treatment of your trees. Microbetech, Inc. is located at, 2840 Hwy 90 Alt. S, Suite #7. There telephone number is (877) 764-2762, their email is email@example.com.
- Make organic compost and fertilize your plants and trees. Better yet, grow a garden and plant fruit trees, vines and vegetables to slow down fuel consumption.
- Plant more trees! Plant trees at your home or donate trees for your local parks in your community. Purchase plants for your home and fertilize with them with organic compost and filtered water. This will put more oxygen in your home.
- Do not burn fossil fuels if possible. That includes, but is not limited to, agriculture burning, gas/coal furnaces, controlled burns, natural gas fireplaces, furnaces, barbeque pits, etc.
- Limit your driving. Mechanical engines burn oxygen. If you limit your driving you will be able to save oxygen. All conspicuous consumption wastes oxygen and fuel.
- Jet engines burn oxygen and pollute our air. Do not fly for any reason except for business or emergencies and limit your trips. State employees often fly when that business could be handled via technology like Skype or telephone conferences. Take one vacation a year instead of several. Stay-at-home vacations are good.
It’s your choice! I have faith that we will all join the battle to save our planet. We have more power than we think. We have been on a vacation for many years and have let our legislators mind the store only, to find that we have been robbed. It’s time to elect legislators that will do what is ethically right for all humanity and not what is profitable for a few.
In Spirit, Love and Peace!
Deborah J. Whitman
Founder/President, Environmental Voices
March 04 2011 04:18 am | Wake Up!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.